JMG No: 1068412
Part No: 36.00.001
Availability: Within 36 days
EN ISO 7941,
Test Methods ASTM D2163, ASTM D2504, ASTM D2505, ASTM D2712, ASTM D6667, EN ISO 7941, IP 405, ISO 6974, ISO 7941, UOP 936, UOP 971, EN 15984, ASTM D7551, ASTM D1946, UOP 539, GPA 2261, GPA 2286
The ACCURA sampling device is designed for fully automated analysis of gaseous and pressurized liquid hydrocarbon streams for MultiTek and Gas Chromatography applications. It provides these key benefits through:
- Highest accuracy and precision through uncompromised sample integrity
- Easy to use
- Maximum operator safety
- Can be used for MultiTek and GC, gas and liquids
- Repeated injections in one run (MultiTek only)
When analyzing Liquid Pressurized Gases (LPG) with Gas Chromatography or Elemental Analysis, the most challenging task is to maintain sample integrity. Uncontrolled expansion of pressurized or liquefied gases often leads to discrimination: the perceived sample composition changes.
Accura is a temperature and pressure controlled vaporizing injection device that respects sample integrity completely. The resulting data are more accurate and precise, which translates in a narrower product specification and better refining profit.
LPG and hydrocarbon gases are extremely flammable and therefore need to be handled with great care. Accura identifies when sample lines are depressurized after analysis, signaling the sample bomb can be disconnected safely.
Multidimensional Group Type, Aromatics, Olefin, Oxygenates, Gasoline Characterization, Gasoline
Sulfur, Nitrogen, Halides, Nitrogen & Sulfur, Nitrogen & Halides, Sulfur & Halides, Nitrogen & Sulfur & Halides, Applicated GC Gas Analysis, Natural Gas Analysis, Refinery Gas Analysis, Sulfur Trace Analysis, Customized Analysis
Features & Benefits
- Highest accuracy and precision. The controlled vaporization ensures uncompromised sample integrity. More accurate data translates into refining profit
- Complete Sulfinert Sample Path
- Repeated injections in one analysis (MultiTek only)
Maximum Operator's Safety
- Accura will flag line pressure to operator, signaling it is safe to remove sample canister. This avoids human error and adds to lab safety.
Improved Ease of Use and More Flexibility
- Connect Sample, select sample type and start
- A clear LCD displays all required information on pressures and flows for easy access
- Accura will store relevant information with Timestamp
- Accura can interface to Multitek and 9000 models for Elemental analyses
- Accura can interface to 6850, 7890A and 7890B Gas Chromatographs
- Accura is in line with current going methods using chromatography and elemental analysis for LPG and pressurized gases