JMG No: 1031622
Part No: 15159-0-T
Availability: 6-8 weeks
A general purpose thermostir which converts most vessels into a thermostatic bath, and features an integral stirrer to maintain a uniform temperature in the bath.
- Temperature range -47 to 200ºC, +/-0.01ºC stability
- 0.01ºC resolution display
- Stirred circulation within the tank for excellent temperature stability and uniformity
- Full colour QVGA TFT screen clearly displaying actual and set temperatures, and status icons
- Operating setpoint, plus three adjustable preset temperature values
- Timer function for reaction timing, 99 hours, 59 minutes, with audible alert and heater control
- Alarms can be configured to switch a relay (high and low) - visual, audible and programmable
- Five point user recalibration
- USB interface
- Storage for 10 programs of up to 100 segments
- Choice of language: English, French, German, Spanish and Italian
- Low liquid protection by float switch
- Adjustable over-temperature cut-out
Temperature is digitally controlled to an accuracy of ±0.1°C across a temperature range of ambient +5 to 100°C. The stirrer paddle is mounted in the centre of the helical heating element to promote even temperature distribution. The mounting clamp accommodates a maximum wall thickness of 20mm. The unit is equipped with a low liquid level protection device.
Supplied with: mains lead and instruction manual.