JMG No: 1031615
Part No: 15157-2-T
Availability: 6-8 weeks
High-performance programmable digital heating circulator with an exceptionally simple user interface. This allows fast set-up of multiple parameters through a powerful menu system and provides sophisticated control for temperature-controlled applications in the range of -50 to 150ºC. The unit includes a powerful heater for fast heat-up, a powerful integral pump for circulating temperature controlled fluid around external apparatus, and memory capacity for one program of 30 segments.
- Settable temperature range -50 to 150ºC, stability ± 0.01°C
- Powerful integral pump for external circulation, max flow 18 L/min, max pressure 310 mbar
- Full colour display
- Setpoint, plus three adjustable preset temperature values
- Timer function with audible alert and heater control
- Adjustable over-temperature cut-out
- Fault indication display
- Programmable relay
- Two-point user recalibration of internal & external probes
- Off-set adjustment for optimal isothermal performance
The Thermostir 150 can be programmed via intuitive user interface or by connecting to PC/laptop. The software features real-time status windows, a graphic display of the controller's performance as a program is run, and allows data to be logged for future recall and analysis.
Supplied with: mains lead and instruction manual.