JMG No: 1153503
Part No: FD10006
Availability: In Stock
MICROMAN®: The Pipette of Choice for Problem Liquids!
Gilson's MICROMAN is a fully adjustable, positive-displacement pipette that, together with its Capillary Pistons (CPs), will ensure accuracy and precision when pipetting problem liquids, and offer full protection against cross contamination.
- Gilson's effective solution for problem liquids.
- MICROMAN specifications are 3 to 4 times better than an air displacement pipette when pipetting viscous or volatile liquids.
- No contact between liquid and pipette provides ultimate contamination protection for sample, pipette and user.
- Pipette volatile liquids without having to saturate air cushion.
There are two types of pipetting. The most commonly found system is the air-displacement pipette.
- The positive wiping action of the piston against the capillary wall assures accurate dispensing of any liquids and avoids carry-over.
- Improved accuracy and reliability with problem samples:
- Any applications requiring the pipetting of viscous, volatile, dense or contaminated liquids and hazardous or radioactive compounds: Molecular biology, forensic science, PCR studies, as well as environment, petrochemistry, food and beverage, cosmetics...
More About the Features
- Auto-ejection of Capillary Pistons (hands-free).