Thin Film Technology for OLED/PLED/OPV research generally require an oxygen and moisture free environment due to the reactive nature of the materials used. Therefore integrating a thin film deposition system within a glovebox is essential to improve the lifetime, efficiencies and perfomances of these devices.
VIGOR have the know how for exceptional glovebox technology that enables world leading leak rates.
Kurt J Lesker have the expertise for organic depostion systems within the OLED/PLED/OPV/Perovskite research community.
Together, joining these two world class manufacturers, our customers can enjoy best in class research tools for both inert atmospheres and precise thin film control.
For more information on the Kurt J Lesker Organic Thin Film Deposition System: https://www.johnmorrisgroup.com/AU/Vacuum/Product/6444/Mini-Spectros-Glovebox-OrganicMetal-Evaporator
At VIGOR we make choosing a glovebox as simple as possible and this is why we simply offer our Sci-Lab which already includes all the typical glovebox options customers prefer.
The Sci-Lab with its industry leading gas purifier capacity together with integrated energy saving features is perfect more the most demanding of inert environment applications.
The Sci-Lab is available in just about any size you need. We do have several standard sizes that can be bolted together in a modular way:
- 1200/750 – Two glove workstation
- 1500/750 – Three glove workstation
- 1800/750 – Four glove workstation
- 2400/750 – Four glove workstation
All workstations are also available in double sided configurations.
Sub-components are sourced from reputable manufacturers including: Siemens, GE, Fuji Electric, Burkert, Edwards & Xentaur.
With these quality components we can offer a 3 year warranty on all our standard gloveboxes.
- Extra high capacity gas purifier – 60L Oxygen & 1.5L Moisture
- Fuji circulation blower – 45m3/h
- Siemens PLC
- 7″ colour touch panel
- Large and small antechambers
- Industry leading low leak rate of <0.001%Vol/h due to patented sealing technology
- Automatic antechamber control
- Software controlled quick purge system
- EnergySave mode. Automatically reducing power consumption by up to 90% during idle periods.
- System self test function.
- <1ppm O2 & H2O (dew point also available for moisture reading)
Keep your research leak-free with Vigor double seals.
Diffusion can be a problem, and not all seals are made equal. Vigor provides you with the most advanced sealing technology on the market, and a guarantee that your research stays protected from the atmosphere. Vigor gloveboxes are made of stainless steel and are entirely welded except for the front window and gloveports, which is where you'll find our patented double seals. Tucked in between two traditional seals, Vigor has incorporated a vacuum train that eliminates diffusion from either side.
With a huge range of accessories, you can tailor your glovebox to suit your research/production needs:
- Oxygen/Moisture Sensors
- Heated large antechamber (200oC)
- T-Ante Chamber
- Leak free glove changing system
- Regenerable Organic Solvent Purifier
- Vacuum Pumps (Oil Sealed or Dry)
- Freezer (down to -35oC)
- Ultra-High Purity System
- Dual-Purification Columns
- Feedthroughs (Vacuum/Gas/Electrical)
- Quartz Window for Solar Simulator
- Spin Coaters
- Cold Well
- Clean room laminar flow (down to class 10)
- Organic & Metal Thin Film Deposition Systems (OLED/PLED/OPV/Perovskite's)
Applications & Markets we serve:
- Laser Manufacture
- Thin Film Deposition