JMG No: 1151887
Part No: F110762
Availability: Within 30 days
Now you can pipette 96 and 384 well plates... FAST!
Preparing or transferring more than 10 microplates a day is not only time-consuming, but can also be tiring with ordinary pipettes. An automated pipetting station may help, but it requires time for programming or training. With PlateMaster™ a microplate can be filled manually in a few seconds only.
PlateMaster™ is an amazingly easy to use, accurate solution for high throughput pipetting of 96 and 384 well plates. Its compact and ergonomic design means it can be used anywhere and by anyone for fast, effortless and reproducible pipetting of 96 channels. PLATEMASTER helps save valuable time, money and resources in the lab, and is as intuitive to use as a manual pipette.
- Filling a 96-well plate requires less than 10 seconds
- Fill a 384-well plate in less than a minute, in only 4 pipetting steps
Three reasons to choose PlateMaster™
- High-throughput experiments can be performed, reducing costs and saving staff resources.
- As easy and intuitive as a Pipetman
- Precise results from 0.5µl to 220µl
Optimise Your Workflow
PlateMaster™ greatly reduces the number of pipetting steps necessary to fill a microplate, when compared to using regular multichannel pipettes, and optimises your workflow and comfort.
A quick 5-minute introduction is all that is needed to get your PlateMaster™ operational by everyone in your lab.
PlateMaster™ doesn't use a motor or require electricity, so it performs high-throughput pipetting silently, unlike robotic devices.
Increase your consistency on time-sensitive applications
- Reduce risk of human errors by eliminating the possibility of skipping or repeating wells.
- Increase your reproducibility from well-to-well and from plate-to-plate.
- All enzymatic reactions or cell-based applications can be started and stopped in the 96 wells at the same time.
Guaranteed accuracy and precision of your pipetting system
By using high quality Pipetman tips, an accuracy and precision level equaling an 8- or 12-channel pipette is achieved in a single motion. Additionally, the risk of double-pipetting entire rows or columns is avoided. With PlateMaster™, you'll achieve incredible accuracy and precision from 0.5µl to 220µl.
Versatile for use Through a variety of accessories such as adapters for loading 384-well plates, reagent reservoirs or sample heater blocks, the PlateMaster™ can be fully adapted to a variety of your application needs.
PlateMaster™: Fast Manual Pipetting of 96 & 384 Well Plates