JMG No: 1152648
Part No: F171103
Availability: In Stock
DIAMOND® Filter Tips: Pure Performance Tips for PIPETMAN®
DIAMOND filter tips are designed, developed, and manufactured in order to fit Gilson pipettes perfectly. They ensure optimal performance of your PIPETMAN pipette across the full volume range. They play a critical role in preventing aerosol-borne contamination.
Accuracy & Precision
- Optimised geometry and pure polypropylene material ensure complete dispensing for consistent results.
- The use of Gilson's pipetting system guarantees accuracy and precision.
- No risk of contamination: DIAMOND Tips are manufactured in a clean room.
- Gamma ray sterilised. Indicator dots used on Gilson's products undergo an irreversible color change upon sterilisation.
- Guaranteed free of DNA, RNA, DNase, RNase, ATP, Pyrogens and trace metals.
- Full traceability from the mold to the bench guaranteed.
- Easy identification with color-coded packaging.
Accuracy & Precision
Superior Accuracy and Precision Guaranteed
"The maximum permissible errors always apply to the total pipetting system of piston pipette and tip. When using pipette tips not delivered by the pipette supplier, the supplier’s declaration or certificate of conformity does not apply” (ISO 8655-2)."
Diamond Tip Geometry Delivers Maximum Accuracy
DIAMOND Tips guarantee that Gilson's pipetting system meet our specified tolerances and deliver consistent results over time.
Results obtained in the Gilson ISO 17025 COFRAC accredited laboratory from 10 measurements of 1 µL of water at 21°C using a PIPETMAN P10.
Adding Comfort While Fitting and Ejecting Tips
Loose tip fitting is a major cause of bad performance. Specifically designed for Gilson pipettes, the diameter of the tip-collar of Gilson DIAMOND Tips is calculated to fit the tip-holder perfectly.
Best Match Between Pipette and Tips Reduces the Strain to Fit and Eject Tips
With DIAMOND Tips, no need to jam them on "extra tight" - use of excessive force that causes muscular stress and fatigue to the arm and shoulder is greatly reduced. As a result, thumb force to eject tips is minimal.
Pure Polypropolene Ensures No Contamination and Complete Dispensing
DIAMOND Tips are made from the highest-grade virgin polypropylene to prevent contamination of your experiments.
This polypropylene has high hydrophobic properties to ensure the lowest possible retention, no matter what liquid is pipetted.
Traceability: Fully traceable from the mold to your laboratory bench
- Gilson logo means genuine DIAMOND Tips.
- Identification number guarantees the manufacturing quality of the tips.
- Batch number on each pack and rack.
- Volume recognition at a glance.
- Helps prevent errors in the stock room and in the laboratory.
Prevention of Contamination
- Clean room production.
- Free of trace metals.
- High quality and efficient filter: High-density polyethylene filter with a porosity designed to provide an effective barrier against aerosols generated by pipetting tasks. DIAMOND Filter tips contain no sealing additives which can be released into your sample.
- Free of biological contaminants: Free of detectable DNA, RNA, DNase, RNase, ATP, Pyrogens and trace metals.
- Sterility assurance level: Sterility Assurance Level (SAL) of 10-6 is achieved by gamma irradiation. To download a copy of the biological contaminant certificate with batch number, please click here.
- Optimised packaging: All packs are wrapped in medical device quality plastic. Indicator dots used on Gilson's products undergo an irreversible color change upon sterilisation. Orange gamma dots turn red when products have been properly exposed.
Manual Liquid Handling Catalog