JMG No: 1152362
Part No: F148560
Availability: In Stock
Capillary Pistons (CPs) are the disposable tips specifically made for Gilson's MICROMAN. They are available in a wide range of volumes and designs, both in sterilised and standard versions, to perfectly suit you needs.
CP25, CP50 & CP250, ideally designed to fit the narrowest and deepest test tubes, are now also available in racks!
- All CPs are available pre-assembled, racked in TIPACK™ boxes for added protection.
- CP10, CP100 and CP1000 tips are available sterilised. They are certified free of detectable DNA, RNA, DNase, Rnase, ATP, pyrogens and trace metals.
- Each pack of CPs bears a batch number for traceability.
• CP10, CP100 and CP1000 tips are manufactured and packed by machine, which means they are free of contamination from nucleases or nucleic acids. CP10, CP100 and CP1000 tips are available racked in Tipack boxes for added protection.
• Three CP models are available sterilised: CP10ST, CP100ST, and CP1000ST. These models are certified free of detectable RNase, DNase, RNA, DNA and protease. The convenient hinged box protects virgin sterilised CPs from airborne contaminants.
• Lightweight, slim CPs that fit into even the smallest test tubes are also available: CP25, CP50 and CP250.
• Disposable CP, capillaries made of pure polypropolene
• Easy to fit and to eject
• Pre-assembled, ready-to-use and racked CPs in Tipacks from 1µl to 1000µl
• Sterilised CPs from 1µl to 1000µl
• Slim and long CPs fit into even the narrowest and deepest test tubes
• Entry level CP available non-assembled