JMG No: 1114074
Part No: 83070-00
Availability: Call For ETA
- The Genova Plus has methods for the measurement of nucleic acid concentration and purity, protein assays and cell density.
- Pre-programmed for DNA/RNA analysis
- DNA purity scan applies across the entire wavelength range
- Protein methods come pre-loaded
- Small footprint
- Save methods and results to USB memory stick
- 3 year warranty including xenon lamp
The Genova Plus is a UV/visible spectrophotometer dedicated to life science analysis. This versatile spectrophotometer can also be used as a standard spectrophotometer. This spectrophotometer allows the measurement of DNA concentrations and purity ratios using wavelengths recorded at 260, 280 and 230nm, with an optional correction at 320nm.The Genova Plus is pre-programmed with Bradford, Lowry, Biuret, BCA and Direct UV methods for protein analysis. The Genova Plus has an OD measurement mode enabling users to measure optical density at 600nm for cell harvesting. The purity scan across the entire wavelength range from 198 to 1000nm displays any distorted peaks enabling impurities to be easily identified.
This life science spectrophotometer uses icon driven software and has an improved navigation system for easy and intuitive usability. As well as the dedicated life science measurement modes this instrument can also be used as a standard spectrophotometer with measurement modes for photometrics, concentration, multi-wavelength, spectrum scanning, quantitation and kinetics.